E-cigarette explodes in teen’s mouth, breaks jaw and teeth


A teenage boy was left with a broken mouth, a hole in his chin and damaged teeth after an electronic cigarette exploded in his mouth. 17-year-old Austin arrived at the Primary Children’s Hospital hours after the e-cigarette burst inside his mouth, according to a case study published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

His jaw was swollen and he complained of pain in his mouth. Doctors discovered the boy suffered a punctured chin and cuts across his mouth.
— Read on kutv.com/news/local/e-cigarette-explodes-in-teens-mouth-breaks-jaw-and-teeth

Advertisements

About royfmc

BS in Environmental Engineering from Northwestern University's McCormick College of Engineering MBA from DePaul University's Kellstadt's College of Business JD from DePaul University's College of Law
This entry was posted in Food, health risk, Illinois, Illinois Pensions, illinois politics, Leyden, Medical, mental health, mike madigan, News, political satire, politics, Pritzker, robert martwick, Roy F. McCampbell, senator durbin, senator Mulroe, Social Media, vaping and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s